“Here at Berwick Dental Clinic And Surgery we offer stunning results to give you that ageless look with our cosmetic injectables and anti wrinkle treatments. Our qualified dentists are highly skilled and trained to make the procedure as painless and as safe as possible”
Today, dermal fillers are designed to last longer and give you a fantastic result. They are safe and reliable to use. You’ll enjoy its benefits provided by our experts.
What you should know about Dermal Fillers
Dermal fillers are made from hyaluronic acid, which is naturally inside the human body. They are rich in hyaluronic acid to help plump up the skin and give it a rehydrated look. Unlike those inefficient topical creams and serums, temporary dermal fillers can restore lost volume to the skin’s surface. Some aesthetic fillers help stimulate the body to naturally increase the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid, which helps prevent people’s aging process.
Why People use Dermal filler and Anti-wrinkle solutions
Everyone has their bias when it comes to using these treatments; however, the results are undeniable. If you plan to look younger and hope to get a safe and quick result, then dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle solutions are for you. However, below are reasons why people go for these treatments.
For cosmetic reasons
The most common areas for these aesthetic treatments include:
- Lip and mouth areas for the fine lines that are developed by the pursing of the lips.
- The forehead: The “worry” lines and “frown” lines between the eyebrows and the eye region soften the “crows feet”.
Other areas where anti-wrinkle injections can be used on the face include:
- Forehead: for a “browlift” treatment
- Mouth: For treating ‘gummy’ smiles
- Chin: To treat dimpled or “peau de orange” skin
- Jawline: For the reduction of large tense muscles that will provide you with a square jaw appearance.
- Neck: For the reduction of the horizontal bands’ depth and the pulling of vertical bands
- Nostrils: For the reduction of flaring and width.
For medical reasons
The anti-wrinkle treatments are more popularly known for making an individual have younger-looking skin. These treatments have lots of amazing helpful medical benefits.
People use them for the following medical reasons, which include:
- For excessive sweating: the most common treated parts of the body are armpits, feet and hands
- Teeth grinding and unpleasant pain from the temporomandibular joint (TMJ)
- Headaches and migraines
- Intractable hay fever (allergic rhinitis): it is used topically instead of injecting it.
Benefits dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle solutions
- reduces any apparent signs of aging, fine lines, and wrinkles
- gives you a rejuvenating, vibrant, and a younger look
- improves your natural beauty
- gives you a rejuvenated skin
- You get the results within a short time
- There’s no downtime
- It involves a non-invasive procedure
The longevity of effects
Individuals can enjoy the effects of wrinkle relaxers for about four months. However, using it frequently can cause wasting of the treated muscles meaning you wasting time and resource for the same result. The usual recommended treatment an individual can get is 3 to 4 monthly treatments annually. Doing this will cause less frequent, reduced doses for the ongoing maintenance.
As regards wrinkles, prevention is better than cure. For instance, if your resting face holds tension in your eyes or in between your eyebrows, it’s better you quickly treat those areas before permanent lines start developing. Investing in anti-wrinkle injections is more cost-effective than trying to remove deep etched lines for the long term.
Anti-wrinkle injections are performed by experienced and professional doctors and nurses who have completed the comprehensive training required in these procedures. These professional doctors go through your medical history, other factors, and other available options to develop a long-term action plan for you instead of a short-term fix.
Also, they are fully equipped to address any complications that might occur and provide you with optimum safety and comfort. If you desire to get anti-wrinkle injections either for cosmetic reasons, medical reasons, or are exploring both options, then visit a beauty clinic that you can trust.